We use tooth-colored fillings made of safe composite materials to repair teeth affected by cavities or decay.
In the past many dentists used silver or mercury fillings but modern dental technology as has allowed us to provide composite fillings which offer several advantages over traditional fillings. Composites bond cohesively to the tooth and strengthen the entire structure. They are made of tooth-colored materials so that they blend in with the rest of your smile. No more noticeable gray or dark spots when you flash that beautiful smile!
As part of Serene Smile’s full service of restorative options, we offer composite fillings that match the color of existing teeth. Requiring less tooth preparation than traditional fillings, modern composite fillings:
- Seamlessly blend in with existing tooth color
- Provides dependable functionality
- Requires less tooth preparation and alteration
- Blends in with surrounding tooth enamel
- Can be applied to any tooth
- Restores teeth affected by decay
- Repairs teeth that are chipped or cracked